Saturday, May 20, 2006

Food For Thought

Headline: Officials say tainted muffins contained marijuana

The muffins were left in a teachers lounge and eaten by school employees, who later complained of nausea and feeling lightheaded.

The question here isn't who could do such a thing. The question here is whether the word lounge is actually a noun or a verb? Is it a place or is it what they do? Hmm. If anything, it gives new meaning to the words high school.

I don't think the Schoolhouse Rock guy had this in mind when he sang about Interplanet Janet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelley C. Butler said...

funny post...i've often wondered about those LOUNGES. they are so off limits to the students and teachers seem to make a beeline for them when a free moment comes around.

12:47 PM, May 23, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

you're absolutely correct. I know I've never, and I don't personally know anyone who has, been inside one.

3:25 PM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home