Thursday, April 27, 2006

What Would You Like on Your Tombstone?

Headline: Domino's delivery man transported pizza, corpses in same car
APRIL 27--In what will surely repulse Pennsylvanians, a Domino's delivery man used a car to transport corpses to funeral parlors when he wasn't using the vehicle to bring pies and Cheesy Bread to pizza enthusiasts.
Holy Crap! I don't even know where to start with this one.

I wonder if he ever made a mistake and delivered a body to a SuperBowl party?
Ummm. Honey? Did you order this?

Do you think he stands around waiting for a tip at funeral homes?

Let's just say when I request black olives on my pizza - I don't exactly mean the little, old woman who used to live down the street!

And forget about ever ordering a meat-lovers pizza again!

When they offer oven-roasted pizzas, does that mean they're using a crematorium?

Are pepperonis placed over the eyes of the deceased at wakes?

All I really want to know are 2 things: are there coupons for this? and does the funeral home do their service for free if he's over 30 minutes?

You can rest assured, if the delivery guy here is driving anything bigger than a hot wheels car...he can keep the damned thing.

6 Comments:

Blogger StringMan said...

Hahaha. That's funny. "Hey honey, you think this pizza looks kinda funny or what?"

1:44 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

Was it Dominoes, or Pizza the Hut he works for?

1:44 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

pizza the hut - haha. yes, he'd better be careful or pizza will send out for HIM!

1:55 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

Now epitaph that cheese!

9:27 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Rocky said...

And here I thought that smell was anchovies...

Maybe they give funerals with your selection of toppings. I think I'd prefer to be buried with Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. It's not my favorite pizza, but it would really brighten up the funeral parlor.

2:09 PM, April 29, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Rocky - then it could be kind of like a luau! :) How fun?!!

2:23 PM, April 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home