Monday, November 14, 2005

If You Like Pina Coladas

Headline: Wanted: Mate for lovesick giraffe

Boy, if I wasn't already married. But I have a sister...

Poor Modesto. Juan should take him to Tijuana for the weekend. Soon! Otherwise, I have a feeling those ducks will be in a world of hurt. Although, the combination of a giraffe and a duck might be interesting to see. Something resembling Dennis Rodman maybe?

On second thought, Juan should just take the whole bunch to TJ. No need to worry about funding because the high balls are already on Modesto and he could put everything else on the ducks' bill.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I'm thinking the body of Manute Bol (the tallest NBA player in history) with the face of Michele Williams of Dawson's Crek Fame. Or maybe just a really tall version of Howard the Duck!

(Is your sister within a couple years of 25 with a good sense of humor? Just kidding.)

2:11 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Michele does kind of resemble a duck! perfect. Originally, I was thinking of a black/orange ostrich.

Nope on the sister, but have a couple of nieces who fit the description. :)

But hey, *I* have the heart of a 25 yr old...it's in a jar of phermaldahyde on my bookshelf. ha.

2:24 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Yeah, like that Steve Martin movie The Man with Two Brains where he has all those jars with brains and other organs. I watched that when I was five and my dad always told me he had my brain in a jar...scared the crap out of me like Large Marge or Sloth from Goonies.

2:32 PM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Your Dad is evil. :) Apparently, he gave it back to you when you got older.

2:34 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home