Monday, November 14, 2005

Shell Shocked

Headline: Folgers checking report of turtle found in coffee

I thought the best part of waking up was having Folgers in your cup? I wonder if a Hare was also found in their breakfast?

I've had Baileys in my coffee before but never turtles. I would imagine they move a lot faster after having caffeine. Maybe it wasn't pizza, afterall, that fueled Donatello and the rest of the gang. Turtle power!

All I know is that if anyone ever tells me, "You're the turtle in my coffee," things will definitely begin to brew.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

When I read the actual article, why am I not surprised that this happened in Iowa?

10:13 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger Whimsy Harbinger said...

Yum! Turtles: chocolate, caramel, peanuts, hard shell. Whoops wrong turtle.

10:28 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

if you brew it, they will drink.

11:08 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

Go ask Alice about mock-turtle soup!

11:52 AM, November 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Alice doesn't live there anymore.

2:51 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home