Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Fuel For the Fire

Headline: Calif. Church Offers Salvation, Gas Discounts

A newly opened church has offered discounted gas as incentive for attending their services. A rival church has protested this gesture saying things such as people are not receiving the true message because they only attend to get the free coffee and discount gasoline.

A rival church? I had no idea this type of gang activity was going on in the world of christians. Do they wear certain colors to identify their congregation? Do they conduct drive-bys and toss bibles at their enemies? What would their names be? The Southside Sinners - West Coast Worshippers - East Coast Evangelists.

It's funny how these so called christians use certain bible references to suit their own interests. They had better be careful of what they do or they'll all be going to hell in a bumper car.

At least they'll have plenty of gasoline for the trip.

5 Comments:

Blogger On My Watch said...

HAHA! Bless me father for I have sinned, I only came to church for the super-unleaded.

7:23 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I heard these rival churches are the inspiration for "The Warriors 2".

10:06 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

warriors...come out to pray-yay!

10:12 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Exactly, and I knew that you would put that exact line in there! :)

10:16 AM, November 15, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

you're psychic!

11:07 AM, November 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home