Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Smokin' Section

Headline: Pair Accused of 'Overt' Plane Activity

A California couple are facing federal charges after they refused to stop "overt sexual activity" during a flight to Raleigh, authorities said.

All I can say is, those guys must be midgets. How did they have enough room for all of that activity?

I can barely scoot in and sit down without hitting my head on the overhead compartment or goosing myself with the arm rest, not to mention, all the twisting and turning I do as I try to find the seatbelt.

They actually had the audacity to start their venture even before take off. I realize there's no overhead light indicator which alerts you to the appropriate time for such things, but -hello- I would imagine one of the prerequisites for joining the Mile High Club would include actually being a mile high first - am I right?

I mean, nobody gives a shit about the Taxiway Club! That's like bragging about being a member of Columbia House.

Can you imagine being the lucky bastard who was seated next to them? I don't know about you, but I can't stand to hear someone slurp their coffee, much less anything else. Ugh!

They could've at least tried that out in the bathroom instead of in front of everyone else. I'll bet the others couldn't wait to land, although, I'm sure that guy at least followed partial rules by being in the upright and locked position beforehand.

What I wonder the most though is if Raleigh/Durham airport has enough nerve to be a non-smoking facility?

Either way, I'm sure someone will make a movie out of this. I wonder if Samuel L. Jackson would be interested in a sequel to his Snakes on a Plane?

That would be really cool, especially if you're a part of that elite bunch that gets 5 DVDs a year for only 49 cents.

13 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

"are accused of interfering with flight crew members during a Sept. 15 Southwest Airlines flight"

Interesting use of the word "interfering".

By the time that guy got to Phoenix he was definitely rising.What a stupid couple.

7:18 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

I hope Samuel finds better things to do. Anyway, I'll still be around, occasionally blogging on the theme blogs, but I need a break. But I won't be a stranger.

7:42 AM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Ben - yes, they should've stayed in the ashes, if you ask me. ;)

Enemy - relax, no worries!

6:12 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Trundling Grunt said...

Terrifying thing would be the person stuck in the seat between them.

7:13 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Now that's just a plane weird thing to do.

9:13 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

the pilots probably wished they were getting knobbers while flying...the "interference" was probably their boners thinking about the newest inductees into the club...

10:10 PM, November 22, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Trundling Grunt - the thought crossed my mind actually but was too disturbing for words. :)

SJ - Ha! absolutely, guess they misunderstood the phrase non-stop.

Ray - either that or they just like to be the ones dishing out all of the turbulence. (think Farside cartoon - hope you know the reference) :)

5:16 AM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

69 on a plane.

5:35 AM, November 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I woulda just hosed em' down and left it at that.

9:37 AM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

"Snakes on a Plane"...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

1:29 PM, November 23, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Phoenix: guess that's better than a 71. :)

Ray: hosed them down with what? those super-sized airplane bottles of water? ;)

John: glad you liked it.

2:27 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Different kind of snake.

4:01 PM, November 30, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

hopefully not of the poisonous variety.

4:15 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home