Friday, October 27, 2006

Take a Stab At It

I've listed some random quotes from horror movies with hopes that someone could name the titles.

Try. It won't kill you.


1) I hardly think a few birds are going to bring about the end of the world.

2) Stay on the road. Keep clear of the moors.

3) We'd better get back, 'cause it'll be dark soon, and they mostly come at night... mostly.

4) I shot him six times!

5) Vee had better confeerm de fect dat Yunk Frankenshtein iss indeed VALLOWING EEN EES GANDFADDA'S VOOTSHTAPS.

6) I thought you were good Paul... but you're not good. You're just another lying ol' dirty birdy.

7) It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. It's been using her to restrain the others. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.

8) Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in.

9) I have crossed oceans of time to find you.

10) It was bad, Mama. They laughed at me.

11) Do you have to dig up graves to find girls to fall in love with?

12) Would anyone like...a peanut?

8 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

8) the shining (one of my all time favorites) (if that isn't right, then i'll look pretty stupid)
9) dracula
10) carrie??

7:10 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

1) Has to be the Hitchcock classic, "The Birds."

5)Young Frankenstein

6)Misery

7)Poltergeist ("Go to the light!")

10) Carrie (that freaked me out)

12) One of my favorites - Shaun of the Dead

8:00 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

1-Gee, uh "the Birds"
2-An American werewolf in london
3-Evil Dead?
4-Halloween
5-Young Frankenstein
6-Misery
7-Poltergeist
8-The shining
9-Bram Stoker's really crappy version of Dracula (1992)
10-Carrie
11-???
12-Shaun of the dead?

8:13 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I know you have The Shining and Misery in there (Paul, dirty birdy), Halloween II (shot him 6 times...Pleasance doesn't say that in the original Halloween, it's in the second film)

11. Might be Cemetery Man?

Everyone else got the other ones I probably don't need to repeat

11:19 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Hi Guys - you all did great, thanks for playing along. Ben, I'd bet if it were song lyrics you would've kicked ass. Mark - outstanding! Ray, nice catch with Halloween II. Mindy, you know your deranged men. Phoenix - I knew you'd get Shaun! Oh and btw, you got red on you.

answers:
1. The Birds
2. Amercian Werewolf in London
3. Aliens
4. Halloween II
5. Young Frankenstein
6. Misery
7. Poltergeist
8. The Shining
9. Bram Stoker's Dracula
10. Carrie
11. The Mummy (the old one, also, White Zombie used that line in one of their songs)
12. Shaun of the Dead

4:12 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

My favorite is the last one: The Princess Bride. yes?

9:45 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

crap, I was way off with The Mummy, but if you ever catch the crazy Cemetery Man with Rupert Everett, you'll see where I was coming from. good post with this!

4:42 AM, October 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I only got 3 -

1) The Birds
6) Misery
12) Shaun of the Dead

4:08 AM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home