Thursday, November 02, 2006

Put a Cork in Your Trap

Headline: Red wine can keep fat mice fit

The big question is, can it work the same magic in humans? Scientists say it's far too early to start swilling barrels of red wine. But some are calling the latest research promising and even "spectacular."

What's so spectacular? It wasn't enough to simply provide cheese, now you must also select the proper wine to go with it?

Before you know it they'll demand opera tickets, too! Damned rats.

And they say it's too early to start swilling? Heh. If this keeps up, we'll all be flat baroque.

7 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

good to know.. does it say anything about drinking lots of wine?? i think it's just as healthy to drink more than less. right?? right?? i'm sticking with that!

3:23 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

abso(hic)lutely!!

3:44 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

I guess I don't have to worry about anything then...

6:17 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

When are they starting human testing? I volunteer.

7:13 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I just got this image in my head of drunken mice stumbling around in sweatsuits. Strange.

11:40 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

John, I don't think any of us do now. :)

SJ, I'll be right beside you all the way.

x.dell, not as strange as the thoughts I had after reading that article. In my mind, they were eating a big mound of spaghetti. :)

4:36 AM, November 03, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Ben - you do have a point. Worked for Pavarotti so far, eh?

5:18 AM, November 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home