Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Super-Sized Grimace

Headline: Angry Woman Gets Revenge at McDonald's

Police have been looking for a disgruntled McDonald's customer who ran into two other customers with her car after a dispute over who was next in line.

Holy Cow. Somebody get that woman a happy meal - ASAP!

I've had breakfast from McDonald's a time or two and I see no reason at all to run down someone in the parking lot over an Egg McMuffin or Sausage McGriddle.

Now, if it's lunchtime - well, that's a whole 'nuther story. If somebody jumps in front of me in the order line, they'll get an entirely different kind of big mac attack - if you know what I'm saying!

This story is exactly the reason why I drive through. Someone needs to explain the concept to that woman. And make sure she knows it's drive thru and not over.

8 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Would have been funny if she actually ran over Grimace. You know, if she didnt kill but maybe hobble two people and stop them from going INTO McDonalds...she may have just saved their lives. Rent "Super Size Me" and you'll see why.

8:40 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

don't need to watch it to know that it's bad to eat something that never deteriorates under your car seat after 5 years. :)

9:05 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Well, there is someone out there who hasn't seen SuperSized Me. My son watched it and it cured him of happy meals forever.

9:06 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Will said...

I've noticed quite often that people get really aggressive at fast food joints. It may be the carnivore coming through.

LOL Your story made me think of that Michael Douglas movie "Falling Down"

9:31 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Ben, that's what I thought of too. It was scary that I could relate to his character so well. But I refrain from wreaking havoc upon the world most of the time.

9:39 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Death Warmed Over said...

Holy Smokes! I wrote about the same exact crap today too.

haha!

;)

10:30 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

I don't think I would want to stress the driver thru option to her...she probably owns a monster truck...need I say more?

7:15 PM, August 16, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

not unless you want to say, "sunday, sunday, SUNDAY!"

7:22 PM, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home