Friday, August 04, 2006

Nick-Knack

Headline: 'My Sharona' Singer Has Brain Surgery

Fieger, 53, had two brain tumors removed during the operation at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, publicist Guy McCain said.

Two brain tumors, huh? Sure. This is just some desperate attempt to finally remove from his head, once and for all, the endless loop of ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-my-my-my-eye-eye-WHOO.

You may be thinking brain surgery isn't something to joke about, and yes, most good girls don't - but I do.

However, if it really did work, I'd like to have two tumors of my own removed: Joe Jackson and Randy Newman.

There's only one thing to say to Joe. YES! She's really going out with him and it's no flippin' wonder! And to Randy....well, Randy, I just wonder how much you're going love the road to HELL!

Anyway, please excuse the outburst. It's just that thoughts of Mr. Newman really make my motor run.

... my motor run, gun it comin' off of the line Sharona...

4 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

I saw this and my first thought was ... two brian tumors? Isn't one enough, or did they wait for the second before saying that they shoudl go in and take them out?!?

-- david

8:47 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

David: no joke! maybe there was a 2 for 1 special going on. :)

9:04 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger Will said...

Perhaps whilst they're up there rummaging about in the grey matter, they might find another tune

9:39 AM, August 04, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

As long as they don't do an acoustic thing of their old stuff...I'm getting a tumor just thinking about it.

10:20 AM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home