Monday, June 26, 2006

El Loco Motive

Headline: `Railroad Killer' Faces Execution Tues.

Angel Maturino Resendiz, who hopped on freight trains and committed random acts of carnage across the country that earned him a spot on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted list, is set to die by injection Tuesday.

This is almost too gruesome to poke fun at. Almost.

The main thing that stirred my curiosity was the phrase random acts of carnage. I've never seen that book in Barnes & Noble before! Would it be in the self-help section right next to Why Bad Things Happen to Good People?

Luckily, for that small Texas town, the railroad killer ran out of steam. I can only hope the lethal injection will be accompanied by a one-way ticket to hell.

And I thought BoxCar Willie was evil. This whole story reads like a horror movie script.

When tragic events like these happen, it will most certainly leave a lasting impression.

I’ll bet after his death, on full moon nights when the midnight trains clatter and clank through town,with every blast of their mighty whistles you’ll hear Angel’s screams roll across the prairie like thunder.

All aboard!

4 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Another fallen Angel, who would have thought?

7:34 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

that's all we need!

doesn't he know there's already an angel of death?

7:43 AM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

It's the cover of Orgasmatron so it has to be a good post.

9:58 AM, June 28, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

wow, Mark, I had no idea! I just googled 'hell train' and that's what came up. hope the post was good enough and I won't be needing a ticket on that train anytime soon. :)

10:08 AM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home