Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Driver on the Bus Says "Shh, Shh, Shh"

Headline: 5-Year-Old Says School Bus Driver Duct-Taped His Mouth
DUNEDIN, Fla. -- A school bus driver could be fired after a 5-year-old boy reported that the driver taped his mouth shut so he would stop talking, school officials said.
I'll bet this is every bus drivers' dream come true. Around the country they are all secretly filled with exultation - mixed with a little envy.

Duct tape really is the cure-all, isn't it?

6 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Now if only they would do that to my afternoon bus driver.

11:06 AM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

what would you do without that crackling P.A.?

1:56 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

Probably there would be nothing to write about-so I might as well be quiet!

2:24 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

:-) yes, I draw a blank when I try to write about silence.

4:06 PM, December 14, 2005  
Blogger Rocky said...

It's a good thing that kid didn't cross the white line behind the bus driver's seat. Then he would have been hogtied with twine.

8:52 AM, December 15, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

and left to dangle from the flapping stop signs.

2:34 PM, December 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home