Monday, April 09, 2007

Flying Off the Handle

Headline: Flight canceled after pilot's foul language

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Northwest Airlines canceled a flight set to leave from Las Vegas to Detroit after the captain cursed on a cell phone in a bathroom, then swore at one of the 180 passengers on the plane, officials said on Saturday.

Damn. That's frickin' unbelievable. It's a good thing I'm not a pilot. I mean, shit, I wouldn't make it to the taxiway if that's the case.

What the hell do those people want from him? He must be cursing up a storm now that he's been grounded. Grounded. A grown man.

He probably also lost his TV and phone privileges, as well. If so, that would be a bunch of bullshit.

Especially if you consider how much cursing was going on in the cabin after the passengers found out their flight was cancelled.

8 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

tongue lashings are the worst, f*ck'n A!

6:51 AM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

No one should fly angry.

hahahahaha

7:09 AM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger mindy said...

i think that is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. i'm pretty sure i've had more than a few flight attendants curse me out and they didn't get grounded.

8:11 AM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Enemy of the Republic said...

Have I been gone or have you?

2:11 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger On My Watch said...

JB - you got that right.

Phoenix - maybe he shoulda had a drink first.

Mindy - you're hilarious!

Enemy - it was me. I'll be commenting on your stuff shortly.

2:31 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger X. Dell said...

If you flew for Northwestern, you'd do a lot of swearing too. Lord knows I've sworn at that airline often enough.

7:34 PM, April 09, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonder of the passengers were angrier at the cancellation than at being cursed at. I bet they were swearing after the grounding.

8:43 AM, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

altogether now, people...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

I don't know about you guys, but I feel better now letting all of that aggression out, nite nite

8:31 PM, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home