Friday, September 22, 2006

Pickled Tink

Headline: More ticklish than ever

EAST AURORA, N.Y. -- He's still red, fuzzy and really ticklish, but now Elmo's laughing fits have him slapping his knee, falling to the floor, rolling over and pounding his arm.

Sounds a lot like that uncle nobody wants to talk about, except for the red and fuzzy part. Well, until he hits the floor which makes him very red and his memory is consequently fuzzy the next day.

But at least he doesn't have an uncontrollable bladder problem from this laughing conniption - Elmo, that is. I guess they'll save that feature for when they unveil next year's version: Drunk and Obnoxious Elmo.

Instead of the latest version though, this one would slap his wife, fall through the glass coffee table, roll over, and throw up all over the living room floor.

Fun for the whole family!

Holiday seasons haven't known such joy as to have a character like that around to entertain. So, be sure to get your household one of those Elmos when they become available.

I'm sure they'll be going fast - especially if they had a lot of beers!

4 Comments:

Blogger On My Watch said...

I'm sorry Ben, I didn't realize that was happening on the stories that I link because I am able to go straight there with no problem. Bizarre...I don't know.

12:52 PM, September 22, 2006  
Blogger mindy said...

what does elmo think is so funny anyway?? all these people shelling out 40 bucks to watch him laugh is my guess.
:)

11:35 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

Before you know it, he'll be living in a van down by the river...

8:50 AM, September 24, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Mindy: no doubt!

John: what a visual. :)

4:10 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home