Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Skin Can't Sir

Headline: Burned Man Says He Was Better Off Naked

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Paul Kuschel would have been better off naked — like many of the folks at Sunnier Palms Nudist Park. Instead, he was wearing a pair of nylon shorts Sunday when a generator he was working on backfired and sprayed him with starter fluid, setting him ablaze.

Well, that would've really burned my ass, too! But I don't see how he figures he would've been better off naked?!
"Kuschel reported to his carpentry job Monday morning, even though he can't even swing a hammer because of his injuries."
Something tells me he won't be swinging anything anytime soon, but you have to hand it to the guy because I sure as hell wouldn't have gone to work after experiencing a personal cookout, so to speak. Nope, I would've sizzled into a big tub of ice instead.

When in shock it's hard to tell what's happening, but I guess the first indication of serious trouble would've been the point when all the small children - straightened, wire coathangers in hand - ran toward him at top speed.

Kumba-Frickin-Ya, my Lord!

Guess the lesson to be learned here is, if you live in a nudist colony called Sunnier Palms then be prepared to get burned - one way or another.

4 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Perhaps worse than eating a bowlful of habeñeros...and then waiting around for 24hours...

11:08 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger OnMyWatch said...

tough call

11:37 AM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Bad Girl said...

I *suppose* burnt nylon is a pain in the ass (no pun intended. Or maybe it was.) to get out of third degree burns as it melts.

But pass me the marshmallows and my skewer please. I'll save the roasted wienie jokes for someone far more sophisticated.

8:16 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger OnMyWatch said...

Knockwurst yourself out, Bad Girl.

3:49 PM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home