Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bad Carma

Headline: Police: 'Flashing' Man Killed After Kicked Out Of Car

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. -- A 42-year-old man, Kevin Steedly, was hit and killed on Interstate 4 Friday after he was kicked out of his friend's car for exposing his genitals to passing motorists and told to find his own way home, police told Local 6 News.
Well, I've heard of riding down the highway with your flashers on, but that's just nuts! But with a name like Steedly, what do you expect?

I would imagine after being forced out of the car he didn't exactly hitchhike in the traditional fashion either, which probably distracted the oncoming car enough to plow straight into him. I'm thinking he didn't bank on catching that kind of a ride.

The friends undoubtedly experienced regrets for kicking him out thinking, "if only he would've just mooned people like we were doing, this would've never happened!" Was the cheap thrill worth all that misery?

I hope they learned a lesson here, as the old saying goes, you reap what you show.

3 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Did he force anyone to 'turn on' their highbeams? That may have made certains persons angry.

11:41 AM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

unfortunately everyone's headlights were on. guess that one guy put the brakes on that action. :)

11:47 AM, March 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your story right! He wasn't doing any such thing at all! He was my moms boyfriend and I was driving him in my car! We didn't kick him out! You really shouldn't trust everything the news says, besides you must have missed the retractions they made about the story that was untrue. As far as feeling bad he got out on his own, yes I wish he hadn't. We waited for him to get back in, he wouldn't. I had my brother in the car and his best friend as well. You don't know anything about what you are writing, get your facts right! IGNORANT!!! Look into things before you are quick to judge! You should feel bad.

10:53 AM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home