Monday, March 13, 2006

EnCroce on My Rights

Headline: Birthday Girl Shot Dead in Chicago

AP) Stray gunfire pierced a window and killed a 10-year-old girl during her birthday party, the second time in as many weeks that a child has been shot to death in their South Side neighborhood.
The South Side of Chicago? You mean, the baddest part of town? Well, if you go down there you better just beware of a man named Leroy Brown.

You think it could've been him? The shots were fired from a Cadillac. If ballistics matches the bullets to a .32, then he's their man.

(special note: No, I do not think 10 year olds getting hit in a drive-by is funny)

I mean, really, if I were to make a joke about getting more than your candles blown out or something like that I could see why people might be offended. But that would be just sick and wrong and I would never say such a thing.

...meaner than a junkyard dog.

3 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Bra-vo! Im not at all offended by the jokes on the story. I know you're riffing on the "South side of chicago". In fact, anybody that gets offended,...they should be shot...at their birthday party.....in Chicago.

5:41 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

HAHA! Thanks Ray!

5:44 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

What a nice place for a walk...if dodging caps is your game.

1:29 PM, March 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home