Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Off With Her Head!

Headline: German Leaves Wife's Head at Gas Station
The man, whom police did not identify, had left the head in the snow by the Hamburg gas station in the working-class suburb of Harburg, police spokeswoman Karina Sadowsky said. He then asked an attendant to call the police, and confessed to the killing, she said.
Why a gas station? Did all that killing work up an appetite for a Twix and a Big Gulp? Was it full service? Excuse me, can you check the oil, wash the windows, and um...can you throw this away for me please? I seriously doubt un-headed gasoline was an option.

Even so, I've left packs of gum, sets of keys, gas caps on the roof but never a head. Then again, mine was always attached or I probably would've left it, too.

Was he was silly enough to believe it could be surgically reattached as long as it was kept on ice or was he attempting to build a mate for Frosty?

It just doesn't seem fair that just because he lost his mind, she was forced to lose her head. One of the downsides of marriage, I guess.

Whatever he was thinking he should've been able to come up with a better idea than that. Aren't two heads supposed to be better than one?

4 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

Gas prices are high in Germany ... maybe he had to pay an arm, a leg ... and a head!

-- david

2:27 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

yes, I'm sure it's hard to keep your head above water over there...much easier to place it in the snow.

2:34 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger JohnB said...

Just another "Harbringer" not using his own...well, you know.

8:30 PM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Guess we should all be glad it wasn't stuck up other places.

3:43 AM, March 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home