Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Fan Halen

Headline: Roth: Van Halen Reunion 'Inevitable'

"When people bring up Van Halen, I talk about it with pride and with no apprehension at all," he told the Tribune Review. "I play those songs all the time."


Okay, I'm trying not to get too excited about this because you never know what those guys will do but a girl can hope, can't she?

If all goes well I will once again be Unchained right along Mean Street where the Ice Cream Man distributes all his flavors which, according to Diamond Dave, are guaranteed to satisfy.

Only afterward, that man will Dance the Night Away with Beautiful Girls until he has an Eruption, but he surely Ain't Talkin 'Bout Love and that's probably why Jamie's Cryin' but I don't know about all of that - You Really Got Me - I wouldn't want to Jump to conclusions about anything.

I just hope they have a reunion and I won't be considered a Little Dreamer, but instead a Pretty Woman who will be Runnin With the Devil right to the ticketmaster window.

2 Comments:

Blogger camera shy said...

i think you are fan enough for both of us.

11:17 PM, January 10, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

whatever gave you that idea? it spans a lifetime. I'm not a screaming beetles chick or anything. :)

4:45 AM, January 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home