Friday, November 18, 2005

You Guoying to Die

Headline: Tears save sick China mother from cremation alive
Fortunately for You Guoying, the undertaker realized she was still alive when he saw her move and tears in her eyes, the newspaper said.
Apparently, the cost of medical care is too expensive for most in this region. But to cremate them alive is just cruel and unusual! Where's Dr. Kevorkian when you need him?

Supposedly, the family will not face charges, the family being Him, Her and Me.

Similar fates met another who was diagnosed with cancer - except he decided to take himself out, unfortunately on a bus. The thing about suicide is you kill yourself, not everyone else around you. Buy those people a dictionary.

And there was also a cop who, considered a local hero for catching a purse snatcher, jumped to his death because of not being able to afford his bills. He should've taken the money out of the purse before returning it. Duh!

All I can say is the more I read, the more my earlier remarks about what's in a name ring true. Astounding.

10 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

I guess the lady in the story was no dead ringer!

9:05 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

not this time around. it was quite an undertaking.

9:13 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

Her situation sounded grave, indeed.

9:23 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

yes, a classic case of going from the frying pan and into the fire. I'm sure the family would like to get past this and just bury the whole incident.

10:41 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Damn crybaby!

10:58 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

she wasn't crying, her eyes were just sweating from the heat.

11:23 AM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger Whimsy Harbinger said...

I guess she had one foot in the grave.

2:18 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

yes one foot in the grave one on a banana peel.

4:27 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

OK, we need to put her to rest...in peace.

8:37 PM, November 18, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

amen to that!

4:02 AM, November 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home