Friday, November 18, 2005

High Rollers

Headline: A story to show your hairdresser

Exactly how much is 6 million yen? If only I would've known I had the chance to sue crappy hairdressers my whole life, I'd be a zillionaire by now.

The last girl who did my hair actually pulled out a curling iron. For those of you who don't know, they have been extinct since 1981. I think she must've stolen it from a museum's early man tool exhibit. Nothing like paying 80-100 bucks to look like Weird Al when you walk out of the door, only to immediately rush home and re-do everything and try to salvage the damage before anyone you know sees you.

I've never been the kind of person who looks for reasons to sue but I think I may have to jump on the bandwagon for this one. While I'm at it, I also would like to sue Victoria's Secret and Vogue magazine for attempting to ruin my self esteem and make me feel incompetent when I was young and impressionble. I think there's a lawyer out there who would be greedy enough to try this one on for size.

Something is seriously wrong with the world when a 20-something year old girl can rake in 4 million dollars a year just because she happens to look good in pair of underwear. When everyone else works their tail off for money, she just shows hers and makes more than most could in a lifetime.

That really burns my ass - with a curling iron.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocky said...

Extinct curling iron... early man tool exhibit... priceless wording. Funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh.

3:33 AM, November 21, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

you're welcome and thank YOU!

8:02 AM, November 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home