Thursday, November 17, 2005

Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble

Headline: Four women forced to consume human excreta in Orissa
According to police, the four women were tortured as they were accused of practicing sorcery and spreading disease in the village.
Well, that's just shitty. It seems to me you'd have to practice the occult in the first place just to be able to pronounce the name of the town! Where in the hell is that anyway?

I'm spellbound by the fact this stuff still goes on in the world today. It's a wonder stakes weren't involved. I think I'd rather get burned, although I'm pretty certain a few women are chanting over their cauldron right about now.

4 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Witch which ate witch which's "pitch"? Oops, got it backwards...one more time: Which witch ate witch-forget it!

5:20 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

you have no powers here!

5:29 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

"Put them all in a pot and what do you got?

zippity dippity do"

5:38 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

the eye, the eye - give me the eye!

6:06 PM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home