Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'll Show Him... and Everyone Else

Headline: Jen's breast of Friends
GQ awarded Jen the honour for showing poise, grace and good humour during her split with ex-hubby Brad Pitt.
So, where's that grace and poise now? Don't get me wrong, she looks fabulous, as always, but I think there's something more to this photo than meets the eye.

She's competing with ole' Angelina and trying so desperately to convince Brad of the see what you've been missing concept. She needs to just hang it up - that tactic never works.

There's no way she can compete with Angelina - that woman exudes sexuality even when holding a fly-ridden child from a third world country - and as far as Brad goes he's been there, done that, and Jolie has the tattoo.

If she stays on this track I'm sure the paparazzi will soon be sharing candid videos of Jen wailing out I Will Survive in some seedy karaoke bar on the Sunset Strip.

She needs to just get comfortable with herself and enjoy Vince. He's way hotter than Brad anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Welcome to the club, Jen.

8:46 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Absolutely. I know from whence I speak.

8:48 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I don't think she will get opportunity to sing I will Survive because peopel will be too busy singing that stupid "Hump a Horse, Hump a Cowboy" song.

9:49 AM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I can say thankfully I don't think I know the song you're referring to. At first I thought you meant that Black Eyed Pea song.

11:31 AM, November 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home