Friday, November 04, 2005

Stretching the Outer Limits

Headline: What Lurks At Center Of Milky Way?

Supermassive black holes are enormous concentrations of matter confined to relatively tiny spaces in the centers of most galaxies. They are the oversized cousins of stellar black holes...
Kinda like the hurricane victims huddled in their attics. Seriously, I think I know this Stellar Blackhole person, wasn't she in that movie with Marlon Brando? Who, incidentally, is also a supermassive-enormous-concentration of matter - well, okay, maybe not now.

Anyway, I'm still trying to figure out what nougat is made of much less wondering what lurks at the center of it. I'm thinking they should consult with the owl who got to the center of the tootsie pop - he was a wise guy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy said...

I know he died, but I'm pretty sure it's going to take a lot longer than it has for Marlon Brando to become anything less than a large concentration of mass.

1:12 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

hahaha. true. I'm thinking about 10 years and only if the gravesite is open to wolves.

1:15 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I think even the wolves might get a little full and have to work it off by wrestling Groundskeeper Willie.

"Don't worry Wolfie, I was wrestlin' wolves when you were still at your mother's teet!"

1:18 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

hahaha. that's funny. can't outrun a greased scotsman.

1:24 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger RJ said...

I always tell people I need to eat more 3 Musketeers bars because my doctor told me I had a nouget deficiency.

4:40 PM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I think that's what killed the first settlers.

4:48 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home