Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Land Down Under

Headline: Old prostitutes find work in rural Australia
"I've likened some of them to traveling musicians, in that some of them might be based in metropolitan centers and they go out and travel -- they tour the bush," Scott told Reuters.
That Scott's a funny guy.

Before you go diving into some strange sheilas' Great Barrier Reef, I'd take some preliminary precautions if I were you. Make sure you use protection, i.e., Polygrip, never suggest venturing into the great Outback, and always - ALWAYS - cover your dingo.

You might want to contact the Crackodile Hunter for further tips on the situation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rocky said...

Hopefully Scott sees your helpful advice before throwing his shrimp on Barbie.

7:43 AM, November 30, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I can't believe I didn't think of that one - perfect! :)

5:26 PM, December 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home