Sunday, November 27, 2005

Nobody Wants a Charlie in the Box

Headline: Boston "holiday tree" stirs controversy

BOSTON (Reuters) - Boston set off a furor this week when it officially renamed a giant tree erected in a city park a "holiday tree" instead of a "Christmas tree."

I have no doubt the Burgermeister Meisterburger is behind all of this!

What is wrong with people? Will this be the year Christmas is officially cancelled? They've been plotting to do this my whole life - these evil people must be stopped once and for all.

I think we should call upon Yukon Cornelius to go hack those guys with his pick. Or maybe the Abomidable could take one step in front of the other right over their heads. I wonder if the Winter Warlock would be willing to cast one more spell for old times' sake.

There has to be something we can do to prevent these officials from attempting to wipe out Christmas.

I got it - we could have them all shipped to the Island of Misfit Toys!

6 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

It seems that "Jack Frost is roasting on an open fire, and chestnuts are nipping at our noses".

12:01 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I know - it's madness. But if Jack melts, I'll have Frosty bring him back to life...he figured out how to do it. :)

12:07 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I'm sure someone will think it says Holy-Day and screw that idea too.

3:01 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

HAHA. In Ourselves We Trust.

3:34 PM, November 27, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

The Grinch is smiling....

11:11 AM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

He's a foul one.

2:01 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home