Monday, November 28, 2005

Red Beans & Rice Didn't Miss Her

Headline: Longer needles needed for fatter buttocks

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Fatter rear ends are causing many drug injections to miss their mark, requiring longer needles to reach buttock muscle, researchers said on Monday.

I would venture to guess it's about time for gastric bypass surgery if you're so fat you need an extra, extra long needle to penetrate your backside. What will be used next? Yard darts? Except the new medical term would have to be: Lard Darts.

All I know is, if your current physician just landed a DoD contract to buy millions of Bunker Busters for this flu season, you might want to think about pushing away from the trough.

8 Comments:

Blogger On My Watch said...

they were never taught to share. you should know this living in buffet land.

2:30 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger JohnB said...

Not so fast with those needles! I am sure that the critical length/diameter ratio will soon be exceeded leading to a mass buckling phenomenon.

2:33 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

they'll turn out to look like the hooks used for stitches.

2:35 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Whimsy Harbinger said...

This sounds like a shot in the dark to me.

2:55 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

it'll be a long shot that's for sure.

3:15 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I smell another Michael Moore documentary

4:11 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

Hopefully he'll get the first big shot right in his temple.

4:14 PM, November 28, 2005  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I prefer having a waiter - I hate buffets.

9:40 PM, November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home