Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What a Load of Crap

Headline: Family finds 8-foot python in toilet

Associated PressOct. 24, 2005 08:15 AM
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - At first, the family thought their daughter was hallucinating when she told them that a python had stuck its head out of the toilet. But after deciding to investigate for themselves, they too saw the 8-foot yellow and black python peering from inside the traditional squat toilet, The Star newspaper reported Monday. Firefighters later trapped the python at the home in outhern Johor Bahru city and released it into a nearby jungle, the report said. Firefighters were not immediately available for comment, and it was unclear how the snake slithered into the toilet.
Luckily, this was discovered by a daughter because if any man walked out into a room and claimed there was a python in the toilet, any woman would have shaken her head in disgust and thought he was just bragging about his accomplishment.

This reminds me of a story from my youth. I had gone to the doctor after showing signs of possible anemia. Filling out a chart on me, the doctors' first question was what was the color of my stools. I had never heard that term used before in this setting. Although confused about his inquiry and relevance of such a question, I answered matter of factly, "Green and yellow checkered." My Mom, clearly embarrassed, leaned over and whispered, "he meant #2." AH! Well, that explained a lot! I'm certain the doctor must've wondered what the hell kind of diet I was on!

Anyway, maybe the people in Malaysia should try more iron in their diet or at least stop eating raw potatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home