Monday, October 24, 2005

Dr. Frankensteins' Amigo

Headline: Biker with dead passenger starts Mexican murder hunt

TIJUANA, Mexico (Reuters) - A motorcyclist with a helmet-wearing corpse strapped to his back crashed in this Mexican city on the U.S. border on Friday and fled on foot, setting off a police murder hunt.

We think the killer was trying to take the body to a more deserted area to dispose of it," he said.


I am not sure I believe this was drug related. I think this "unidentified motorist" had to be the one and only... Igor. And I'm pretty sure the body was that of Abby Normal (aka: Abbyita Normalez).

It's good to know Dr. Frankenstein is still in business and I'm certain he'll find another volunteer for his studies in TJ. As long as he can stand the smell of Tequila...at least it should save him the trouble of embalming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home