Friday, October 21, 2005

There's Got to Be a Morning After

Headline: Shelley Winters Has Heart Attack.
...This whole time I thought she drowned back in 1972!

Classic movie the Poseidon Adventure has been voted the best disaster film of all time in a survey.

The film tells of a luxury liner capsizing on New Year's Eve after it is hit by a tidal wave. A group of survivors attempt to find their way to the top of the ship, which is upside down.
This movie is an all-time favorite of mine that falls into the category of always-watch-on-cable-nomatterwhat movies.

But I'm seriously tired of remakes! Can't these people think of anything original? All the movies lately are remakes, it seems. Of course, I understand the whole idea about how we now have the technology, we could make it stronger, faster..uh, wait. Maybe Steve Austin can be a passenger on the ship!

I shouldn't have said that as I'm sure some goofball is meeting with some other goofball in Hollywood right now thinking that is the best idea ever. Hopefully Farrah won't get wind of it or it'll become a remake of the Towering Inferno and The Poseidon Adventure.

Oh, who am I kidding?! I'll probably see the stupid thing...but I'll be sure to complain and compare the entire time.

Bon Voyage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home