Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pasteur Limits

Headline: World's oldest person dies at age 116

QUITO, Ecuador (Reuters) - The world's oldest person, a 116-year-old Ecuadorean woman who drank donkey milk for health, died on Sunday less than a month before her birthday.

The news report goes on to say she died of complications from pneumonia. At least, that's what they put on the death certificate.

Without getting too graphic, I'd have to say she was killed by a rapid hoof to the back of the head.

Call me an ass, but there is just something very, very wrong going on south of the equator.

2 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

I read about this somewhere. And the worlds oldest person is now an American lady.

Now as I love all Americans, I'm going to say the secret of her long life is the "milk of human kindness" that you can only get in the land of the free.

See, I think I've cemented relationships for the next 20 years here on OMW's blog

7:43 AM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

You should be the next prime minister! :)

8:03 AM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home