Saturday, January 28, 2006

The Joker of Soul

Headline: Janet Reno Sings 'Respect' At Fundraiser
MIAMI -- Former Attorney General Janet Reno got up and sang Aretha Franklin's "Respect" at a Miami fundraiser Thursday night.
OH. MY. GOD.

It's enough of a nightmare for anyone to be caught on tape at a karaoke bar, but to have to witness such lunacy will produce nothing but pure madness for years to come - day or night.

I doubt seriously if this was the way to go about getting any sort of respect whatsoever, but I'm sure people donated money just so she'd get the hell off of the stage and stop with the singing already! That's one way to sock it to you.

And I thought I was bad. I guess it could've been worse, she could've selected Mandy.

2 Comments:

Blogger JohnB said...

Sounds like an SNL episode!

2:29 PM, January 28, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

I'm sure it will be soon. :)

3:33 PM, January 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home