Thursday, January 26, 2006

Careful What You Witch For

Headline: Starving woman curses God, dies in her sleep
NAIROBI (Reuters) - A starving Kenyan woman placed a powerful tribal curse on God, accusing him of sending famine, and died in her sleep, local newspapers said Thursday.
According to the report, the woman chanted, "whoever brought this famine, let him perish." Seems to me, the famine must have been her fault or she wouldn't have died that night.

Maybe she should've had enough sense to invoke the god of food or something more practical which would have worked out better - but that's just me. I hope those tribal people don't own computers or they might put a curse on me too!

I'd write more about it but I seem to be...getting...this sharp...sudden pain...in my...hands.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoodoo Voodoo....I put a spell on you! Watch out sista!

4:21 PM, February 01, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

BooooOOOOOK!

8:37 PM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better watch out...Papa Justify and Mama Cecile might come after you!! ;)

11:32 PM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger On My Watch said...

that would be my luck...but I hear if you don't believe it, nothing will happen.

now, where did I leave those black cigarettes?!?

5:11 AM, February 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home